Monday, July 30, 2007

Hell is Chicken



Since I decided to stop eating drive-through red meat, I've found myself with limited, and generally more expensive, chicken-based fast food options. Of course, the simple solution is to stop eating fast food, but so is not voting for some silly war in the first place. I'm looking at you, certain Democratic candidates.

Zaxby's, unfortunately, is a rip-off. Why? You basically get a mediocre serving of Chicken Salad, placed strategically on the bread in a decieving manner (parts of the bread receive no Chicken Salad, what a crock), a bunch of okay fries, and a sad pickle spear. However, the Chicken Salad sandwich is quite possibly the most fattening thing I have eaten in a long time.

I bite in to the sandwich and I can taste it, hell, I can chew the fat sometimes. It is perhaps the most delicious Chicken Salad that I have ever eaten. Sorry, Publix, Panera, Atlanta Bread Company and Wendy's. I have a new love.

This is seriously going to hamper my ten year plan to become a vegetarian*.

*This plan does not actually exist.

After checking the nutritional facts, the crinkle fries are a slow source of death with 1 gram of trans fat per serving. Eh.

No comments: